Sunday, October 9, 2011

Salvation:: Bible Quotes and Promises.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. 
(Psalm 23:6) He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
(Psalm 24:4,5)
 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
(Psalm 27:1)
 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
(Psalm 27:4)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
(Psalm 37:18)
 
  
 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(Psalm 37:39,40)
 
  
 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
(Psalm 91:16)
  
 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
(Hebrews 1:14)
 
  
 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(Revelation 12:10)
 
Popular Bible Quotes
 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16
 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
--John 3:17

 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
--John 3:36

 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
--Romans 5:8

 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord;
--Romans 6:23

 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast.
--Ephesians 2:8, 9

 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
--I John 5:11-13

2 comments:

  1. Oh God the word is for some one right here ,bless them as they see it en listen.Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JIMDANIEL I THANK YOU FOR THIS APP MAY GOD GIVE MORE KNOWLEDGE TO USE THIS TALENT FOR PEOPLE TO GET SAVED BY THE WORD OF GOD AT THIS BLOG!


    Again Thank you!

    ReplyDelete